On this page you will find information relating to completed strategic commissioning reviews. Some of these may be updated at a later date when they are reviewed in the final phase of the commissioning cycle.
Adult Autism Strategy
- What is Adult Autism Strategy about
- Adult Autism Strategy Progress Summary - November 2014
- Summary of Consultation Findings
- A report on the consultation on the Autism Strategy for Adults 2014
Adults Healthy Lifestyles Strategic Commissioning Review
- What is Adults Healthy Lifestyles Reducing Premature Mortality about?.
- Adults healthy lifestyles strategic commissioning review - Progress Update August 2016
Care at Home
Carer Respite Services
Care Support and Enablement Strategic Commissioning Review 2017
- CSE Engagement Event with Citizens – May 2017
- CSE Engagement Event with Providers – April 2017
- CSE Provider Event – September 2017 Questions and Answers
- CSE Provider Event – September 2017 Presentation
Focus on Financial Vulnerability 2017/18
Nottingham City Council is currently reviewing the assistance it commissions and provides to help people in the City who are vulnerable to financial difficulty.
On 25 May 2018, we held a workshop to listen to our stakeholders’ views and insights to help us to better understand who in Nottingham is vulnerable to financial difficulty and the issues they face. This session will help to shape how the Council and its partners can work together to help people experiencing or at risk of hardship in the City. A set of slides from the workshop are available to download here.