Licence Applications and Fees
For all queries regarding street works, road works and road closures,
Please e-mail: Highway Management
- Licence Fees 2019-2020
- Nottingham Lane Closure Authorisation
- Scaffold Application Form
- Scaffold Information Required
- Section 50 Application
- Temporary Traffic Signal Application
- Temporary Traffic Regulation Order Application Form
- Works Application - Crane, Hoarding, Mobile Access Platform
- Section 171 Application
- Section 184 Application - Dropped Kerb
- Plan Robins Wood Road
- S58 Notice Robins Wood Road, Aspley, Nottingham.
Permit Scheme for Road Works
Contractors (including Utility Companies, Transport Authorities and the Councils own Highway teams) are now required to obtain a permit to carry out road works to minimise disruption and road congestion.
Anyone carrying out road works in a permit street will need a permit from us.
- Works by utility companies
- Works that we and our partners carry out.
It does not include activities such as
- Builder's skips and scaffolding where the existing arrangements will be maintained.
The permit scheme will apply to all streets maintained by Nottingham City Council as highway maintainable at public expense.
Nottingham Permit Scheme for Road Works and Street Works 2015.
Where immediate work is needed to take place on a traffic sensitive street, it is a condition of the permit scheme that we are notified immediately by telephone (24 hours a day).