Nottingham City Safeguarding Children Partnership (NCSCP) is the forum for agreeing how services, agencies, organisations and the community safeguard children and improve their wellbeing.
The NCSCP, through its partner agencies, organisations and the community, is working to secure the best possible outcomes for children and young people by protecting them from all forms of abuse and neglect.
This is achieved by providing the procedures to be followed in relation to safeguarding children and young people, in addition to support, advice, information and training.
A wealth of safeguarding information and resources can be found on the NCSCP Website and our CPD Offer includes courses on Introduction to Safeguarding Children, Safeguarding Children Refresher Training, Designated Safeguarding Leads (DSL) Training and Safer Recruitment. We also host a termly PVI DSL Network to keep designated DSL's up to date. Check out our CPD pages for the latest upcoming dates!
The Multi Agency Safeguarding (Children) Hub (City MASH) is the single point of contact for all professionals to report safeguarding concerns and receives referrals in respect of children where there are worries about their welfare.
The Multi Agency Referral Form (MARF) has been developed for professionals to use when making a referral to City MASH.
Please consult the ‘Threshold of Needs’ document when considering whether a child is in need of Help/Support/Safeguarding/Protection.
Find out more information about the City MASH & MARF here, but please remember, if you believe there is immediate risk of significant harm please contact the Police on 999, who will then liaise with City MASH.
- If your query relates to a LADO matter about an adult in a position of trust, please complete the LADO Referral Form and send it to LADO@nottinghamcity.gov.uk. Caroline Hose, who is the LADO, will respond accordingly.
- If your query relates to a child or young person, please complete the online Multi-Agency Referral Form (MARF). You will need to log in to do this and will be sent a PDF version of your referral. You will also receive email updates on the progression of your referral.
- For any other safeguarding queries, please email the NCSCP at email@example.com
- 7 Minute Briefing on the role of the LADO
- Managing Allegations of Concerns About Adults
- Nottingham City Threshold of Needs Document (June 2023)
These bite sized briefing sheets have been developed from the learning from Serious Case Reviews: