Apply for a premises licence or make changes to an existing licence.
If you intend to sell alcohol, provide late-night refreshments or regulated entertainment’ from a particular venue in Nottingham, then you must have a licence.
The types of businesses and organisations that need alcohol licences might include:
- Pubs and bars
- Cinemas and Theatres
- Late-opening cafes
- Village and community halls
Premise licence application
Completing this service should take around 20 minutes.Apply Online for a Premises Licence (GOV.UK)
Club premises certificates
Review of Premises Licence or Club Premises Certificate
Applications for changes to a premises licence
If you would like to make a change to your premises license
- Apply for a interim authority notice on gov.uk
- Apply for a transfer premises licence on gov.uk
- Apply to change a premises licence to specify an individual as DPS on gov.uk
- Apply for a minor variation to a premises or club certificate on gov.uk
- Apply to vary a premises licence on gov.uk
- Notification of an interest in premises on gov.uk
- Apply for Consent to transfer on gov.uk
- Notice of Surrender of Premises Licence
Further information on Premises Licensing
You can find out more about alcohol Licensing, legislation and responsible authorities, by clicking below.
- Alcohol Licensing at Gov. UK website.
- Legislation Licensing Act 2003 Gov.uk Webpage
- Responsible authorities (alcohol and entertainment) - Nottingham City Council
Following are guidelines for people applying for a premises licence to sell alcohol. The policies advise the application process.
- Guidance for Advertising for Applicants
- Guidance for Applicants – Plans
- Guidance for Applicants
- Designated Premises Supervisor Consent Form (only required if alcohol sales)
- Certificate of Advertisement Form
- Certificate of Service Form
- Notice of Advertisement Form
- Guidance Notes for Interested Parties Review of a premises licence or club premises certificate