Services within St Ann's
St Ann's Valley Centre offers easy convenient and local access to City Council services, local GP practices, NHS Nottingham City clinics and Nottingham City Homes, all from under one roof.
St Ann's Valley Centre
2 Livingstone Road
NG3 3GG - Please note this is a new road just off St Ann's Well Road.
Tel: 0115 883 9700
NHS Nottingham City
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 8.30am to 12.30pm and 1.30pm to 6.30pm
Thurs 8.30am to 1.00pm.
Other NHS Services
- Chronic Respiratory Disease (lungs and breathing)
- Contraception and Sexual Health (family planning)
- District Nurse Clinics (dressings, leg ulcers, continence clinics)
- Eye Clinics
- Health Visitors (baby clinics, development checks)
- Midwives (antenatal checks)
- Paediatricians (children's doctors)
- Phlebotomy (blood taking)
- Podiatry (feet)
- School Nursing (clinics, drop-in clinics)
- Speech and Language Therapy
Nottingham City Council
- Information and signposting
- Books, CDs and DVDs
- Internet access including training/support
- Homework clubs
- Children's sessions
- Reading groups, workshops and events
Ask Here Desk
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 6.00pm.
Saturday 9.30am to 1.00pm.
Children's Centre Outreach
- Information and advice
- Parenting support
- Sessions including 'Stay and Play'
Targeted Youth Work
- Health and Wellbeing sessions
- CASH and Paediatric Services
- Life and work skills
- Supporting groups e.g. young carers
- Healthy eating
- Housing advice
- Estate Management
- Rent and benefit advice
- Homelink kiosk (touch screen)
- Freephone including housing repairs