Clifton Cornerstone offers customers easy, convenient and local access to City Council services, local GP Practices, NHS Nottingham City clinics and Nottingham City Housing services, all from under one roof.
Click below to download and view the Nottingham City Joint Service Centres – Access Statement
Tel: 0115 878 6100
Clifton Cornerstone opened in April 2006. It was the first of the city's flagship Joint Service Centres and is located in the heart of Clifton. The centre on Southchurch Drive offers customers easy, convenient and local access to a range of NHS, Nottingham City Council, Nottingham City Housing Services and Community Services all under one roof.
By providing a wide range of services in modern, purpose-built accommodation, Clifton Cornerstone and its staff are working to improve the health and well-being of local people. Our aim is to provide a friendly, efficient and inclusive service to all those living in the Clifton, Wilford and Silverdale area.
Clifton Cornerstone is open
- Monday to Friday 7am to 8pm
- Saturday 8am to 1pm
Please check with individual services for their opening
Services at Clifton Cornerstone
- 'Ask Here' Information and Service Desk
- Public Toilets
- Baby changing facilities, buggy park and personal care facilities
- Community Meeting Rooms
- Adult Support and Health services
- Social care teams serving older people and adults of working age including occupational therapy, community learning disability services and home care
- Neighbourhood Services
- Nottingham City Council Housing Services
- John Ryle Medical Practice
- Click here for more information on the John Ryle Medical Practice
- Clifton Medical Practice
- Click here for more information on the Clifton Medical Practice
- Health centre services including multi-purpose diagnostic and treatment clinics, contraception and sexual health, mental health services, paediatric clinics and speech and language therapy
- Specialist dental suite
- Physiotherapy suite
- Rehabilitation services
- Other community primary healthcare team services offered from Clifton Cornerstone include: health visitors, district nurses, school nurses and community midwives
- Clifton Advice Centre
If you require any assistance whilst at Clifton Cornerstone then visit the 'Ask Here' information desk directly in front of the main entrance where you see 'Ask Here'. The Service Advisors will be able to point you in the right direction to access services from Clifton Cornerstone and answer any queries you may have regarding the building and wider services provided by Nottingham City Council, Nottingham Citycare Partnership and Nottingham City Homes.
'Info Points' in Clifton Cornerstone have a range of leaflets and information on the council, housing, local groups and health services and further information will be added over the coming months. Please visit the 'Ask Here' information desk if you have any specific queries or a request for information.
Clifton Cornerstone Telephone Numbers
- Ask Here Desk 0115 878 6100
- Minicom 0115 878 6101
- Clinic enquiries 0115 940 5298
- John Ryle Medical Practice 0115 921 2970
- Clifton Medical Practice 0115 921 1288
- Nottingham City Council Housing Services 0115 878 6287
- Adult Support and Health 0115 915 5555
- Children's Services 0115 915 5555
- Neighbourhood Services Team 0115 878 6247
- Clifton Advice Centre 0115 940 5551
Community Meeting Rooms
Clifton Cornerstone has community meeting rooms available for hire: to book a meeting room please call 0115 878 6100 or visit the 'Ask Here' information desk where you see the 'Ask Here' sign.