Opening Times for Vehicle Collection
- Monday - Friday: 8.30am to 4pm
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
The opening times may vary and in particular on Bank or Public Holidays
Vehicle collection from the Nottingham Vehicle Pound is by appointment only, it is therefore advisable to contact us using the number on right to make an appointment.
Vehicle release information
- The release fee will be the cost of the Penalty Charge Notice (£25, £35, £50 or £70) and the Removal fee of £105.
- Storage fees of (£12 per day) are also charged if the vehicle is left at the pound for more than 24 hours.
A vehicle will not be released until the full outstanding balance has been paid.
Payments can be made by credit/debit card in person at the vehicle pound. Cash will also be accepted, but please ensure you have the exact amount to release your vehicle as change is not available.
Motorists wishing to collect their vehicle must make an appointment and have, in addition to the vehicle key (which must open it), two forms of identification, one from each section detailed below:
- Photographic Identification
- Driving Licence
- Proof of Address
- Bank Statement
- Utility Bill
- Council Tax Bill
- V5C Vehicle Registration Documents
Please note: Bills/statements must be no more than three months old.
Online proofs will be accepted
How to Find us
Please click here for more information on how to get to Nottingham Vehicle Pound via NCT transport.