Skip to main content

When you are able, report flooding to Nottingham City Council so we can investigate it:

Report Standing Water or Flooding

Completing this service should take around 3 minutes.

To complete this service you will need.

  • Post code where flooding is
  • Details of the problem
  • Any photos

Report Standing Water or Flooding

If there are problems with the road that may be causing the flooding such as a blocked drain please click below.

You can call the call your water provider Seven Trent

If a river has burst its banks

If you lose power

Report it via Power Cut 105 by

Was this page helpful?

Feedback submitted to us on this form is monitored but you won’t receive a reply. If you need a response please contact us.