Here at CAMHS we welcome your views. We want you to be involved in the decisions about how we help you.
- Talk to your CAMHS worker
- or email us at email@example.com
- Questionnaires in sessions
- CAMHS roadshows where we come to your school (speak to your teacher about when we’re next in your school)
Please leave your feedback around your experience with CAMHS.
Other ways to get involved
- Helping us interview for new staff
- Help us to create resources and leaflets for children, young people and families
- Help us to develop training
How can involvement help?
- Help me share my views and experiences
- empower me
- develop skills
For more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find us on Instagram @camhs_nottinghamcity - We share lots of self-help and destigmatising posts and stories as well as weekly polls.