Nottingham's Citizens' Panel is a group of people who have volunteered to get involved and share their views to help the Council deliver great services.
Panel members have the opportunity to get involved in a variety of ways and provide the Council with valuable feedback, opinions and ideas, helping the Council shape services and ensuring Nottingham citizens are at the heart of everything we do.
- All current panel members will be maintained in a secure database – if you no longer want to be on the panel database you can request to be removed at any time, please let us know
- We will contact members of the panel every 3 months with an update of current and live consultation or engagement projects
- If there are requests for focus groups or face to face discussions those on the panel database will be contacted and asked if they would like to take part
- The Council consults citizens widely with citizens on a range of individual services, projects and proposals. You can find out more about these and take part by visiting our Engagement Hub
- You can also comment, compliment or complain about any of our services or events by visiting Have Your Say
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
Panel members have been asked to get involved and participate in several activities. These include:
- Testing the Transport Nottingham website
- Digital technology and how it can be used to improve health and wellbeing in over 60s
- Feedback on recent marketing campaigns on safe and clean city
The information we ask you to provide to join the panel is outlined below and will be used by the Council following the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations 2018. This information will only be used to identify individuals to take part in consultation and engagement. We will not share your data with any other organisation without your permission. For more information, please view our detailed privacy notice.
- Email address
- Home address and postcode
- Employment Status
Research, Engagement and Consultation Team Loxley House Station Street Nottingham NG2 3NG CitizensPanel@nottinghamcity.gov.ukIs there anything wrong with this page?