Hire a skip
Completing this service should take around 5 minutes.Hire a skip
Sizes and Costs
- 6 Cubic Yard (mixed)
- £254.00 up to 7 day hire (includes VAT)
If you need to place the skip on a public road, you will need a permit, which will cost an extra £60. Please note if a cancellation is received for a skip with a permit, the permit cost will be NOT be refunded.
If you require a skip for longer than 7 days please contact us on 0115 915 2111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org as additional fees will apply,
Items you can put in a skip
What you can put in a mixed waste skip.
- General waste
- Building rubble
- Garage and house clearances
- General building rubbish
Items you cannot put in a skip
Due to government legislation, we are not able to accept certain hazardous, toxic or noxious waste. This includes all waste labelled as hazardous including resin tins, industrial detergents, paints with residue and oil waste containers.
You also cannot put in any items that contain Persistent Organic Pollutants (POP's), including:
- Sofa beds
- Kitchen and dining room chairs
- Stools and foot stools
- Home office chairs
- Bean bags
- Sofa cushions
- Fridges, Freezers and appliances
- Electrical Items
For the above You will need to request a separate Bulky Waste collection, which costs £20 for up to 6 items.
Request a Bulky Waste Collection
Other prohibited items include
- Asbestos, including non-hazardous asbestos looking materials
- Aerosols, displaying any hazardous signs
- Contaminated Soil, including soil contaminated with oil/ diesel/ petrol/ asbestos
- Chemicals and Pesticides displaying any of the hazardous signs
- Clinical Waste, nappies, soiled bandages and dressings, syringes and sharps
- Sludges and Liquids, or any liquid waste
- White goods (i.e. Fridges/Freezers/Dishwashers, etc). These must be disposed of at your local Recycle Centre
- Brown goods (i.e. TV's/Monitors, etc). These must be disposed of at your local Recycle Centre
- Fluorescent Tubes
- Gas Cylinders
Tel: 0115 915 2111Is there anything wrong with this page?