Nottingham Cycle Parks
You can park your own bike at one of the 21 secure Nottingham Cycle Parking hubs using a Nottingham Cycle Parks access card.
This service allows you to do three things: get a new Cycle Parks Access Card, renew an existing one, or replace a lost one.
Nottingham Cycle Parks Access Card
Completing this service should take around 5 minutes.Nottingham Cycle Parks Access Card
Bikes and E-bikes
By clicking below you can access the following.
- Information on Cycling in Nottingham
- Information on E-bikes,
- Recreational and other cycling facilities,
- Parking your bikes at our Cycle parks and hubs,
- Cycling groups and maps
- Also how to Hire bikes, safety and report a problem.
Clicking link below you can
- Find information on our E-Scooters,
- How to find them, use and rent them.
- Cost and maps
Report a Problem with a cycle lane
Report issues on the road, cycle path or footpath network
Report a problem with a cycle lane