Visiting Nottingham by car or taking advantage of Citycard Cycle hire? You now have a choice of 9 park and ride sites with over 6500 spaces, located at easy points around the city.
Park and Ride sites
- Forest Park and Ride (Goose Fair site) Tram service
- Hucknall Park and Ride: Tram service
- Moor Bridge Park and Ride: Tram service
- Racecourse Park and Ride: Served by NCT 44 and NCT 50
- Phoenix Park Park and Ride: Tram service
- Queens Drive Park and Ride: Served by Medilink and NCT 49
- Wilkinson Street Park and Ride: Tram service (includes the Medilink service which also travels between Queen's Drive Park and Ride and the QMC and City Hospitals)
Toton Lane Park and Ride: Tram service
- Clifton Park and Ride; Tram service
In addition to the nine above, there are two pocket Park and Ride sites near the A52 and Cotgrave:
Parking is free at all the above park and ride sites, you just pay for your journey on either bus or tram. To view the latest ticket prices for the park and ride services please select one of the following links:
The park and ride sites in Nottingham are all intended for daily use only. We cannot give you permission to park overnight in any of the sites and if you leave your car at anytime of the day or night, you do so at your own risk.
Free Car Care Scheme (Queens Drive and Racecourse)
Have peace of mind when you leave your car at either Queens Drive Park and Ride or The Racecourse by using our free car care scheme. The two sites are patrolled by park and ride attendants, are monitored by CCTV and have been awarded the Park Mark Safer Parking Award for safety and security.