Skip to main content

Let's Talk

If you are having problems with your landlord or want to report another landlord, please let our Safer Housing Team know by completing the forms below.

To complain about YOUR landlord or property

For problems with rogue landlords, such as rude behaviour or mismanagement, or have problems in your private rented property such as damp or lack of utility supplies complete our form below.

Report a problem with your landlord

Report an unlicensed property

If you are aware of a property within Nottingham City that is functioning as a rental and believe it does not have a Selective, Mandatory or Additional Licence in place please inform us.

Report an unlicensed property

Was this page helpful?

Feedback submitted to us on this form is monitored but you won’t receive a reply. If you need a response please contact us.