Update to our services due to COVID-19
We are experiencing a high number of calls and to ensure you that you receive the assistance you require, we recommend that you first:
- Look at the various guides available on our website.
- Contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete a self-referral form. The self-referral form is the easiest and quickest way to access our services.
Our self-assessment form is quick easy and provides:
- Personalised support information
- Guidance on how to proceed
- What services and support we can offer
- Advice on preventing future housing issues
Completing this form should take around 10 minutes.Self-Assessment Form
Our Housing Process
Below is our guide on how we will support you
You can complete our simple self-assessment form online to provide guidance on the help and services we offer.
At the end of the Self Assessment form, you might be advised to sign up with Jigsaw. Jigsaw is our online housing system that allows you to view your case and any tasks you have to do 24/7. You will need an email and password to set up your account.
By registering on Jigsaw we can access your details and progress your case more quickly. It also means you won't need to come to our offices
Once you have completed your online account information, one of our Housing Aid members will contact you to discuss your case further.