National Offer Day
Infant, Junior, Primary School
- The closing date for all first admission applications is the 15th January each year.
- The national offer day for primary school applications is 16th April each year (or next working day if the 16th is a weekend or Bank Holiday).
- The closing date for all first admission applications is the 31st October each year.
- The national offer day for secondary school applications is 1st March each year (or next working day if the 1st is a weekend or Bank Holiday).
Offer Day Outcome
Online Application - You will receive an email on the offer day notifying you of the outcome of your application (unless you indicated on your application you do not want to receive the decision by email).
Paper Application Form - A decision letter will be posted to applicants who applied using a paper application form, sent by second class post on the offer day and not before. Letters should be received by within 3 business days.
You will be able to accept your offer by:
- Logging back into your online application
- Returning the reply slip posted with your letter.
Please do not use more than one of these options as it is unnecessary and reduces the time our staff are available to provide help to parents and carers.
Please do not telephone the School Admissions Team for your decision as these will not be given verbally, regardless of the circumstances; you must wait for your email or letter to arrive. We will only reprint decision letters not received within 5 working days of the offer day, so if you have not received your letter do not contact us for another copy until that period of time has passed.
Following National Offer Day, our telephones are typically extremely busy, so please be patient if you are trying to contact us.