Skip to main content

If you are concerned for a child’s welfare, and they are in imminent danger or their life may be at risk please call the Police on 999.

Changing Schools

If you have moved address, just arrived in Nottingham, or if you want your child to change schools you can do this by clicking the School Admissions button below to apply.

School Admissions aim to process applications within 4 weeks of being received. However, when dealing with high volumes of applications, allocating school places can take longer especially in areas where there are very few in-year vacancies. During school holidays decisions can be delayed due to schools being closed.

Children's Social Care

If you make the decision to contact Children's Social Care, and the child or young person lives in Nottingham city.

National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children (NSPCC)

If you are an adult who wants to speak to someone because you are worried about a child's safety or wellbeing but are not sure what to do, you can phone the NSPCC Free Helpline

Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS)

Are you worried about your child returning to school? call CAMHS to speak with a member of their team.

Contact us

Education Welfare & EOTAS Service
Loxley House
Station Street

Tel: 01158762965

Was this page helpful?

Feedback submitted to us on this form is monitored but you won’t receive a reply. If you need a response please contact us.