Hire a skip
Completing this service should take around 5 minutes.Hire a skip
Sizes and Costs
We have a variety of skips available. Use our guide below to help you choose the one that best meets your needs:
- 6 Cubic Yard (mixed) £226.80 - ideal for removing the general waste produced when undertaking small DIY projects
All prices include VAT, an additional cost of £54 will be added if you require a permit for the skip to be located on a public highway.
Please note if a cancellation is received for a skip with a permit, the permit cost will be NOT be refunded.
Items you can put in a skip
What you can put in Hardcore Waste Skips:
- Building rubble
What you can put in Mixed Waste Skips
- Garage and house clearances
- General building rubbish
Items you cannot put in a skip
Due to government legislation, we are not able to accept certain hazardous, toxic or noxious waste. This includes all waste labelled as hazardous including resin tins, industrial detergents, paints with residue, oil waste containers or bags.
Other prohibited items include
- Asbestos, including non-hazardous asbestos looking materials
- Aerosols, displaying any hazardous signs
- Contaminated Soil, including soil contaminated with oil/ diesel/ petrol/ asbestos
- Chemicals and Pesticides displaying any of the hazardous signs
- Clinical Waste, nappies, soiled bandages and dressings, syringes and sharps
- Sludges and Liquids, or any liquid waste
- White goods (i.e. Fridges/Freezers/Dishwashers, etc). These must be disposed of at your local Recycle Centre
- Brown goods (i.e. TV's/Monitors, etc). These must be disposed of at your local Recycle Centre
- Fluorescent Tubes
- Gas Cylinders
Tel: 0115 915 2111Is there anything wrong with this page?