What we do
Housing Aid delivers the statutory homeless function within the Nottingham City area. If you are homeless or threatened with homelessness we can provide advice, assistance and support in:
- Finding accommodation
- Help keeping your existing accommodation
- Benefits advice
- Debt and budgeting advice
- Advice on keeping a tenancy
- Keeping you safe in your home
Area served - Nottingham City Council.
- Ramp access.
- Translators and BSL speakers.
- Wheelchair access
- Adapted toilets
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 to 5:00 pm
- Wednesday 10:00 to 5:00 pm
- Telephone: 0115 876 3300
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
From the Customer Hub you can access Jobcentre Plus, Housing Aid, Housing Benefit and Council Tax service and other Nottingham City Council services.
Nottingham train station - Is opposite Loxley house.
By public transport: Trams run to Nottingham Station and Loxley House is opposite Nottingham Station.
Both Trent Barton and Nottingham City Transport buses have bus stops on Carrington Street, which is a 2 minute walk from Loxley House.
By car: Two car parks are nearby at Sheriff’s Lodge on Canal Street, and Broad Marsh on Collin Street. Loxley House is around a 5 minute walk from these car parks.