Facebook Pixel
Commissioners appointed |

The Government has announced that Commissioners are to be appointed for Nottingham City Council.  For further information, the council’s response and FAQs can be read here.

Home Storm

During flooding, local partners to work together to provide emergency support and help where needed.


Reporting flooding issues

Contact our Lead Local Flood Authority Team

The Department for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities (DLUHC) and Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (DEFRA)  have announced support for flood-hit areas. Nottingham City Council are currently awaiting further information from DLUHC and DEFRA in regards to the terms and conditions of the grant and awarding mechanisms.

If you need to report internal flooding and think you may be eligible, please email us at floodriskmanagement@nottinghamcity.gov.uk with the following details: your name, address, phone number, email address and pictures of flooding/flood damage.

Flooding from a blocked highway drain
Contact our Highway Services Team  

Report it to us via our online form 
Tel: 0115 915 5555 or 915 2222

Flooding from a public foul sewer, surface water sewer or a water main
Contact: Severn Trent Water
Tel: 0800 783 4444

Flooding from a river, reservoir, or coastal water
Please contact the Environment Agency via:
•    The Environment Agency Flood line, call 0345 988 1188
•    The Environment Agency Incident Hotline, call 0800 80 70 60