Home Information for Residents Community Community Protection Report Fly Tipping, Graffiti, Dog Fouling and other forms of Antisocial Behaviour

Report anti-social behaviour 

Report fly tipping or litter in your neighbourhood so we can clean it up.

Report fly tipping or litter Report Dog Fouling

If you have graffiti or tagging in your neighbourhood area, let the council know. 

Report graffiti/tagging

Report vandalism in your area, including harm to buildings and aggressive actions to structures. 

Report vandalism

If you have a problem with street drinking, whether recurring or one instance, report it to the council so we can investigate. 

Report Street Drinking

Report domestic noise, such as dogs barking or loud music at unsocial hours online. 

Please call emergency services if you believe the noise is related to somebody who is being harmed or abused. 

Report a noise

If you are affected by domestic noise outside these hours you can call the Police non-emergency number 101.

If reoccurring antisocial behaviour is affecting you and a complaint has been made three times or more within a six-month period, and you are unhappy with the case you will qualify to raise your issues as a Community Trigger.

The Community Trigger enables victims of ASB to request a review of their case if they meet the following criteria:

  • An ongoing single ASB case must have been reported three times or more within a six-month period
  • If this is the case a review can be requested by the victim or another person acting on their behalves, such as a family member, MP or Councillor

To request a review under the Community Trigger, please complete the online form or call the Customer Access Programme on 0115 915 5555

If you have not reported the incident of ASB more than three times in the last six months then you still have various options available. You can report a new case or add additional information to an existing case using the form below.

Agencies involved with the trigger review include the following:

  • Police
  • Council
  • Relevant housing provider
  • Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG)

Other agencies can join a review, but this will be determined on a case-by-case basis.

* Written consent is required from the victim if the trigger review is requested by a third party.