National lockdown: Stay at Home
Information on the national lockdown restrictions that were introduced on Tuesday 5 January is on the government website here.
We can all help control the virus if we all stay alert. This means you must not leave or be outside of your home, except where necessary. You may leave the home to:
- shop for basic necessities, for you or a vulnerable person
- go to work, or provide voluntary or charitable services, if you cannot reasonably do so from home
- exercise with your household (or support bubble), or one other person. This should be limited to once per day and you should not travel outside your local area
- meet your support bubble or childcare bubble where necessary, but only if you are legally permitted to form one
- seek medical assistance or avoid injury, illness or risk of harm (including domestic abuse)
- attend education or childcare - for those eligible
Hands. Face. Space.
Approximately 1 in 3 people who have coronavirus have no symptoms and could be spreading it without realising it.
Remember - ‘Hands. Face. Space.’
- hands – wash your hands regularly and for at least 20 seconds
- face – wear a face covering in indoor settings where social distancing may be difficult, and where you will come into contact with people you do not normally meet
- space – stay 2 metres apart from people you do not live with where possible, or 1 metre with extra precautions in place (such as wearing face coverings)
For the latest official guidance on coronavirus:
- Read the latest information from the Council on the Nottingham City Council website
- Read the latest Government advice on the government website
- Read the NHS website
Help to join the Housing Register
Just like you, we’re working as hard as we can to manage in these times of uncertainty and disruption caused by coronavirus. So some things may take us longer than usual.
If you need support with joining the housing register, please email email@example.com with your:
- date of birth
- telephone number
- your application number (if you’re registered already).
We’ll give you a call back as soon as we can.
If you have supporting documents that you need to send to us, you can take a clear photo of each one and send them to us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote your application reference number in the email subject heading and please also include in the email your name, address and date of birth.
Or, you can post them to Nottingham City Homes, PO Box 10658, Nottingham NG8 9NW.