Restrictions from Monday 12 April
Information on the restrictions currently in place can be found on the government website here.
Some of the rules on what you can and cannot do changed on 12 April. However, many restrictions remain in place. You must not socialise indoors with anyone you do not live with unless you have formed a support bubble with them or another exemption applies. You should continue to work from home if you can and minimise the number of journeys you make where possible.
For full details on what you can and can't do from Monday 12 April, go to the Government website.
Hands. Face. Space. Fresh air.
Approximately 1 in 3 people who have coronavirus have no symptoms and could be spreading it without realising it.
Remember - ‘Hands. Face. Space.’
- hands – wash your hands regularly and for at least 20 seconds
- face – wear a face covering in indoor settings where social distancing may be difficult, and where you will come into contact with people you do not normally meet
- space – stay 2 metres apart from people you do not live with where possible, or 1 metre with extra precautions in place (such as wearing face coverings)
- fresh air - meet in the fresh air to help stop the spread
For the latest official guidance on coronavirus:
- Read the latest information from the Council on the Nottingham City Council website
- Read the latest Government advice on the government website
- Read the NHS website
Help to join the Housing Register
Just like you, we’re working as hard as we can to manage in these times of uncertainty and disruption caused by coronavirus. So some things may take us longer than usual.
If you need support with joining the housing register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your:
- date of birth
- telephone number
- your application number (if you’re registered already).
We’ll give you a call back as soon as we can.
If you have supporting documents that you need to send to us, you can take a clear photo of each one and send them to us by email to email@example.com.
Please quote your application reference number in the email subject heading and please also include in the email your name, address and date of birth.
Or, you can post them to Nottingham City Homes, PO Box 10658, Nottingham NG8 9NW.