Nottingham City Council offer a quality Skip Hire Service.
Book Online below
- Its quicker and easier
- We'll email you a confirmation
- You can manage your collection or book an exchange online
- We deliver skips within a 15 mile radius of Nottingham City Centre
Skips Sizes and Costs
We have a variety of skips available to handle most jobs. Use the guide below to help you choose the one that best meets your needs:
- 6 Cubic Yard (mixed) £222 - ideal for removing the general waste produced when undertaking small DIY projects
- 6 Cubic Yard (hardcore) £135 – you will need this one to handle any rubble, brick, soil and hardcore created from small DIY projects
- 8 Cubic Yard (mixed) £250 – for medium sized projects, this one will clear away your general waste
- 14 Cubic Yard (mixed) £315 – and for larger, more complex projects, you’ll need this one to take all your general waste
All prices include VAT, an additional cost of £51 will be added if you require a permit.
Items you can put in a skip
What you can put in Hardcore Waste Skips:
- Building rubble
What you can put in Mixed Waste Skips
- Garage and house clearances
- General building rubbish
Items you cannot put in a skip
Due to government legislation, we are not able to accept certain hazardous, toxic or noxious waste. This includes all waste labelled as hazardous including resin tins, industrial detergents, paints with residue, oil waste containers or bags.
Other prohibited items include
- Asbestos - including non-hazardous asbestos looking materials
- Aerosols - displaying any hazardous signs
- Contaminated Soil - including soil contaminated with oil/ diesel/ petrol/ asbestos
- Chemicals and Pesticides - displaying any of the hazardous signs
- Clinical Waste - nappies, soiled bandages and dressings, syringes and sharps
- Sludges and Liquids – or any liquid waste
- White goods (i.e. Fridges/Freezers/Dishwashers, etc) – these must be disposed of at your local Household Waste Recycle Centre
- Brown goods (i.e. TV's/Monitors, etc) – these must be disposed of at your local Household Waste Recycle Centre
- Florescent Tubes
- Gas Cylinders
Get our latest updates delivered to your inbox.
Sign up for Job Alerts, What's On, Latest News and more...