Park and Ride
Visiting Nottingham by car or taking advantage of the Council's Citycard cycle hire? You now have a choice of 7 park and ride sites with over 4000 spaces, located at easy points around the city.
Park and Ride sites
- Forest Park and Ride (Goose Fair site) - Tram service
- Hucknall Park and Ride - Tram service
- Moor Bridge Park and Ride - Tram service
- Phoenix Park Park and Ride - Tram service
- Queen's Drive Park and Ride - Served by the Citylink 1 bus service (includes the Medilink service which also travels between Wilkinson Street Park and Ride and the QMC and City Hospitals)
- Wilkinson Street Park and Ride - Tram service (includes the Medilink service which also travels between Queen's Drive Park and Ride and the QMC and City Hospitals)
In addition to the seven above, there are two pocket Park and Ride sites near the A52 and Cotgrave:
- Tram Fares: Parking is free when you pay for your tram journey - Click here to view the latest tram fares
- Bus Fares: Parking is free when you pay for your bus journey. From Queen's Drive or Colwick Racecourse, you can buy a £3 Park and Ride group ticket (return travel on Citylink 1 or 2 buses for a group of up to 6 people) or a £3.50 adult day ticket which can be used on all NCT buses.
- Medilink: Both parking and travel is free when using the Medilink service at both Queen's Drive and Wilkinson Street Park and Ride sites. Just park up and get on the bus!
The park and ride sites in Nottingham are all intended for daily use only. We cannot give you permission to park overnight in any of the sites and if you leave your car at anytime of the day or night, you do so at your own risk.
The tram park and ride sites do not lock the gates at night, however they reserve the right to do so if deemed necessary and the bus park and ride sites do lock their gates overnight. Any vehicles requiring release out of hours are subject to a release fee.
Free Car Care Scheme
Have peace of mind when you leave your car with us by using our free car care scheme. Our park and ride sites are patrolled by park and ride attendants, are monitored by CCTV and have been awarded the Park Mark Safer Parking Award for safety and security.
Is there anything wrong with this page?
Make a comment on this service