Manage your Council Tax Online
Pay you council tax online
Completing this form should take around 5 minutes.Pay your council tax online
Set up or change your direct debit online
Click above to go to the online service to set up a Direct Debit or replace an existing one.
Once there select ‘View Direct Debit service’ and then either ‘Set up a new Direct Debit’ or ‘Amend an existing Direct Debit’
Please note: A Direct Debit cannot be set up for a closed Council Tax account or for one for which a summons has been issued
Tell us you have moved
Click above to go to the online service to tell us about your move.
Once there select ‘View change of address services’ and then select one of three options depending on whether you are moving in, moving out or moving within Nottingham.
If moving into Nottingham you will need to provide:
- Your details
- Your new address
- Date of purchase or tenancy
- Date of occupation
- Names of other adults living with you. Also, if you have a forwarding address for the previous owner or tenant you will be asked to provide it
If moving out of a Nottingham address you will need to provide:
- The address you are vacating
- Your Council Tax account number
- The date of vacation and date of sale or tenancy end date
- Your forwarding address
- The names of the new owners or landlord
Find your council tax band online
Help and troubleshooting using the online service
If you need help or are having difficulty using the online service please visit our help page that may contain the answer.