Harvey Hadden Sports Village
Wigman Road, Bilborough, Nottingham, NG8 4PB Tel. 0115 876 1600
£16 million redevelopment opening soon!
The final touches are being made at Harvey Hadden Sports Village ahead of its official opening in September 2015!
- The largest investment of Nottingham City Council's Leisure Centre Transformation Programme
- The only 50m pool in Nottingham to offer public swimming every day
- The £16m redevelopment includes £1.94m from Sport England's Iconic Facilities Fund
State of the art facilities include:
- 50 metre swimming pool with two adjustable pool floors which can divided into two 25 metre pools
- two multi-use activity studios for fitness, movement and dance
- fitness room/gym
- health suite - sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi
- a 1.5km closed road cycling circuit
- expanded athletics track from 7 to 8 lanes
- upgrades to the existing football pitches
- three new squash courts
- new male and female dry changing rooms
- new pool changing village with baby, disabled, and group/school changing areas
- improved access and facilities for disabled people, including a 'Changing Places' facility
- pool viewing and spectator seating
- vending area and cafeteria facilities
Fitness Class Timetable at Harvey Hadden
We're currently developing a new fitness class timetable - please tell us what you think by completing a short online survey here http://www.nottinghamcity.gov.uk/HHSVtimetablehys
The facility will official open to the public in September 2015, following our first major event, the Cerebral Palsy International Sports and Recreation Association (CPISRA) 2015 World Games from 6 - 16 August.
Keep up to date with all the latest news on the development as it reaches completion. Sign up to stay connected and we'll send deliver regular updates straight to your inbox!
Read the latest Harvey Hadden newsletters in the download section below.
We will be taking photos during the redevelopment so you can keep up to date as the project develops. Click here to view the photo gallery.
Is there anything wrong with this page?
Make a comment on this service