The library is situated in a vibrant area on the corner of Sneinton Boulevard and Lord Nelson Street.
- Monday and Tuesday: 2pm to 6pm
- Wednesday: 9:30am to 1pm and 2pm to 6pm
- Thursday: Closed
- Friday and Saturday: 9:30am to 1pm
- Sunday: Closed
- Bank holidays: Closed
Telephone: 0115 876 1940
Fax: 0115 876 1951
Nottingham City bus numbers 43 and 44 stop close by.
To plan your journey to the library visit www.travelineeastmidlands.co.uk. On street parking is available close to the library.
- Book a computer
- Urdu language books
- English and Asian newspapers and magazines
- Information services: Local history, Jobs Info collection and Health Information collection
- Photocopier and fax
- One2One computer help sessions
- Search, reserve and renew your items
- UK Online Centre - offers free or low cost computer and internet access
- Community Room available to hire
- Polish language Stock
All these activities are free
- Tots Time every Monday 2:30pm to 3:15pm (term time only)
- Homework Help Session every Monday 3:30pm to 5:30pm
- Kids Craft Club every Wednesday 4pm to 5pm
- Welfare Rights Advice every Wednesday, by appointment only (ask staff for details)
- Work Club every Tuesday, 2pm to 4pm. Sessions supported by advisors from City College, Nottingham (ask staff for details)
- Czech Roma Welfare Rights every Friday, by appointment only (ask staff for details)
- Councillor Surgeries every Saturday 11am to 12pm
- Children Activities, every Saturday, 10am to 11am
For information on upcoming events at this library, please visit our What's On Page
Get our latest updates delivered to your inbox.Sign up for Job Alerts, What's On, Latest News and more...