Radford-Lenton Library is a small library located between the communities of Radford and Lenton.
- Monday - 9:30am to 12:30pm and 1:30pm to 6pm
- Tuesday - Closed
- Wednesday - 9:30am to 12:30pm and 1:30pm to 6pm
- Thursday - Closed
- Friday - 9:30am to 12:30pm and 1:30pm to 6pm
- Saturday - 9:30am to 1pm
- Sunday - Closed
- Bank holidays: Closed
Telephone: 0115 915 2849
Fax: 0115 915 2851
Nottingham City bus numbers 28, 30 and 31 stop close by.
To plan your journey to the library visit www.travelineeastmidlands.co.uk
- Book a computer
- Asian language stock including; Hindi, Punjabi, Gujarati, and Urdu
- Fax and photocopier
- Information Services: Health Information, Jobs Info Point and Local History
- One2One computer help sessions
- Search, reserve and renew your items
- UK Online Centre - offers free or low cost computer and internet access
Nottingham Performing Arts Library Service (NPALS)
Visit the new music and drama sets lending service for Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland. Gain Access to a large collection of play sets, Orchestral Sets, Part Songs and Vocal Scores for you to use with your group. For more information about this collection visit the NPALS website.
All activities are free
- Totstime every Monday 2pm to 2:30pm (term time only)
- Homework Help Session every Wednesday 3:30pm to 5:30pm
- Councillor Surgeries third Saturday of each month, 11am to 12pm
- Radford Lenton Library Community Garden Club, every Saturday from 10:30am
- Work Club every Monday, 10am to 12pm, sessions run by an employment advisor from Belong
For information on upcoming events at this library, please visit our What's On Page
Get our latest updates delivered to your inbox.Sign up for Job Alerts, What's On, Latest News and more...