To enter, simply head to Facebook, like our competition post, and comment your pledge for the year. Make sure you’re following our page so that you find out if you’ve won. We’ll pick a winner randomly on Wednesday 26th January.
More about prizes:
Household sustainability audit – Nottingham’s ‘Queen of Green’ Penney Poyzer will visit your home to assess a range of aspects including consumption and food waste, utility bills, green DIY. After a Q and A session, Penney will create an action plan with priorities for living more sustainably at home.
Huski Home Coffee Husk Travel Cup – made from waste coffee bean husks, Huski Home travel cups are durable, environmentally friendly, and non-toxic. They’re great for drinking hot or cold beverages on the go, and the twin-walled design will keep your drinks at optimum temperature for up to 90 minutes.
Group cycling confidence lesson – want to be more confident on a bicycle? Ridewise can help with a cycling confidence lesson for up to five people. Their instructor will assess your current level, find out what your needs are, and help you gain the confidence you need to make the most of your bike.
3-month adult tram pass – travel all over Nottingham and the surrounding areas with a 3-month tram pass from Tramlink. This sustainable transport for the city is run entirely on renewable energy, so is one of the greenest ways to travel.
VASO Insulated Stainless Steel Champagne Flutes – these reusable stemless champagne flutes are the perfect companion for enjoying your favourite fizz when you’re out and about. The double-walled flutes will keep your drink cool for hours, and they can also be used for hot beverages.
VASO glass straws – reduce plastic waste with a set of reusable glass straws from VASO. Produced with engineered German glass, these straws are a strong, safe, and high-quality alternative to disposable straws.
Ice cream at Wollaton Park – you don’t have to wait until summer to enjoy an ice cream from Romano’s! 80% of their ice cream van fleet is electric, and they pride themselves in using the finest, locally sourced, free range, and organic ingredients. Treat yourself and your friends or family with a £10 voucher to use at Romano’s Ice Cream Van located in Wollaton Park.
Terms and conditions
- This competition ends at 12pm GMT on Wednesday 26th January 2022
- This competition is open to Nottinghamshire-based residents aged 16 or over, excluding employees of Nottingham City Council
- Entrants must like the Facebook promotional post and comment their ‘sustainable pledge for 2022’ to be entered into the draw
- Winners will be selected randomly
- By commenting on the competition post, entrants authorise us to contact them via Facebook Messenger if they are a winner to arrange claiming their prize
- The prize does not include any travel or accommodation costs
- Only one entry per person is allowed
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or affiliated with Facebook
- The prize cannot be exchanged for the cash equivalent or for an alternative in any circumstances. The promoter is Nottingham City Council. By participating in this prize draw, entrants confirm they have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.