Park your own bike securely for free at one of our cycle hubs!
The Citycard Cycles scheme comprises 17 hubs (with 2 more to come), each providing covered cycle parking for any bike, CCTV, lighting, Citycard access controlled doors and at some sites, offering Citycard activated lockers and 24 hour access as well.
Citycard Cycle hubs are located at the following sites:
- Nottingham Railway Station
- Lace Market/ Fletcher Gate Car Park
- Queens Drive Park and Ride
- Colwick (Racecourse) Park and Ride
- Phoenix Park Tram Park and Ride
- Wilkinson Street Tram Park and Ride
- Clifton South Tram Park and Ride
- Toton Lane Tram Park and Ride
- Arnold (In the Druids car park across from Arnold Leisure Centre)
- Beeston Train Station
- West Bridgford (On Bridgford Road down from the library, in the car park)
- Victoria Shopping Centre (car park)
- Victoria Leisure Centre
- Clifton Leisure Centre
- Ken Martin Leisure Centre, Bulwell
- Harvey Haddon Leisure Centre, Bilbrough
- Hucknall Tram Park and Ride
- New sites are proposed for the QMC tram stop and City Hospital South Entrance
Accessing Citycard Cycle Hubs
New users being accepted
To access the Citycard Cycle hubs, you must first be registered. You can do this by visiting Russell’s Bike Shed on Queens Road on the south side of Nottingham station. To receive Citycard Cycle Card, there is a registration charge of £5. This will give you access to all the Council hubs in Nottingham.
- You will need a photo ID to obtain a Citycard Cycle Card
- Payment by debit/credit card only
- You don't have to be a city resident to get a Citycard Cycle Card and use the cycle hubs.
The old Citycards and Robin Hood Cards activated for accessing cycle hubs will still be accepted. However, the long term future of cycle hire and secure cycle parking is under review and the current system is likely to change.
Get our latest updates delivered to your inbox.
Sign up for Job Alerts, What's On, Latest News and more...