Colwick Park and Ride site will be closed all day Saturday 24th June - due to a UK Running event
Location information, opening times, parking security and facilities.
The Ecolink bus service operates from Racecourse Park and Ride, for information on the service including the timetable, last bus information and route map please select the following link to visit its dedicated webpage:
- Ecolink Bus Service – every 15 minutes throughout the day Monday to Saturday from £1.00 a trip or £3.00 for a group of 5.
Colwick Racecourse Park and Ride is located just off the A612 Daleside Road on the south-eastern side of Nottingham. The Sat Nav postcode is: NG2 4BE.
Site Opening Hours
- Monday to Saturday - 6:45am to 7:30pm
- Sundays and Bank Holidays Mondays - Closed
The Park and Ride site will unfortunately have to close whenever there are large race events and other major events, such as festivals, held at the racecourse.
Dates currently confirmed for the closure of Colwick Racecourse Park and Ride site in 2017 include;
Saturday 24th June - (UK Running Event) no service will be running at all.
Saturday 8 July (race date) - no service will be operating at all.
On all other race dates the Park and Ride site will remain open but parking will be restricted. Should there be any cause to change this arrangement, the Council will update Ecolink users in advance. For details of these race dates please visit the Nottingham Racecourse website for the full list.
Advance notice in the form of electronic messages will be placed on electronic bus stop displays along the full Ecolink route and at the site itself throughout the year to forewarn Ecolink users when the next event affecting the service is due to take place.
Colwick Racecourse has 470 lit parking spaces, patrolled regularly by on-site security staff and viewed by CCTV to make this a Gold award site for safe parking. The site is fully accessible for wheelchairs and buggies. It boasts:
- Electric Vehicle charging points provided by Plugged in Midlands (Polar Instant cards can also be used for charging)
- City Car Club hire scheme
- Disabled spaces located near to the bus stop
- Citycard Cycle hire and hubs
- Kneeling low floor buses which also have ramps
- Easy access onto and off the buses along the full route
- Raised kerbs at the bus stop
The park and ride sites in Nottingham are all intended for daily use only. We cannot give you permission to park overnight in any of the sites and if you leave your car at anytime of the day or night, you do so at your own risk.
Colwick Racecourse Park and Ride is locked at night and any vehicles requiring release out of hours are subject to a release fee.
Get our latest updates delivered to your inbox.Sign up for Job Alerts, What's On, Latest News and more...