Locallink services provide local communities with direct access to district shopping centres, health care facilities and other necessary services.
Locallink services provide vital links from residential areas to shops, health centres, leisure facilities and community centres. The small size of these buses means that they can access smaller streets and, therefore, provide a service to those communities which would otherwise be isolated from the transport network. Some of the services have demand responsive areas around their normal route, if you live in one of these areas you can call the free phone booking line and arrange for the bus to pick you up close to your home.
Locallink services operated by Nottingham Community Transport on behalf of Nottingham City Council:
- Locallink L1 - Silverdale and Wilford Village to City
- Locallink L2 – QMC, Glaisdale Drive Industrial Estate, Nottingham Business Park
- Locallink L3 - Strelley, Bilborough, QMC to City
- Locallink L4 - Aspley, Beechdale, Bilborough, QMC to City
- Locallink L5 - Wollaton Park Estate, QMC to City
- Locallink L6 - Bulwell, Bulwell Hall
- Locallink L7 - Charlbury Road, Radford to City
- Locallink L9 - Bestwood, Arnold, Sherwood, Mapperley to City
- Locallink L12 - Hyson Green, Jubilee Campus, QMC to City
- Locallink L22 - West Bridgford - Circular
- Locallink L23 - West Bridgford - Circular
- Locallink L64 - City, QMC, Clifton, Larkhill Village
Telephone: 0115 985 6904
Get our latest updates delivered to your inbox.
Sign up for Job Alerts, What's On, Latest News and more...