What are the changes?
As the City Council undertakes one of the biggest city centre regeneration projects in the UK at the moment in the Broadmarsh area, changes are being made to help people continue to get around the city.
During these changes, people still need to be able to get around, including by bus. To ensure bus passengers can continue to get into and out of the city centre conveniently while the bus station is demolished and rebuilt, the City Council has allocated temporary bus stops nearby to most services from Broadmarsh Bus Station.
Stops C5, C6, C7, C8 and C9 on Collin Street will stop serving passengers on Sunday 27 May.
For more information, please visit our public transport page.
To keep up to date with any service changes, visit
- Bus and tram train operator details
- Nottingham Bus and Tram Route maps
- Nottingham City Transport (NCT)
- Trent Barton
- Link Bus Network
- Plan your journey with Robin Hood journey planner - (also available on IOS and Android)
- Robin Hood Network real time information
Other public transport options
Get our latest updates delivered to your inbox.
Sign up for Job Alerts, What's On, Latest News and more...