All Nottingham City Libraries have free computer facilities, with access to the internet*, scanning, printing and Microsoft Office applications.
All computers have an accessible USB drive and allow you to save your work on to our computer server. You can then access this work from any library computer.
As a library member you can
- Enjoy free, unlimited use on library PCs
- Book a maximum of 6 sessions up to 15 days in advance
- Create bookings up to a maximum of 2 hours before 3pm and 1 hour after 3pm
- Create consecutive reservations on the same or other PC’s if the computer is free, excluding Scanner PCs and Short Stay PCs
*Pay day loan company websites: Nottingham City Council believes that pay day loans are detrimental to the health and economic wellbeing of Nottingham's citizens. The Council is supporting: stricter controls over pay day loan companies and premises; stricter regulation of advertising for pay day loan companies; and the promotion of credit unions which provide a safer loan alternative to vulnerable citizens. As a result all pay day loan company websites will be blocked and inaccessible on all Nottingham City Council computers, including public computers in libraries from Thursday 19th September 2013. For information on alternative and advice on financial services visit the Welfare Rights Service.
- To use a computer you must be a library member
- To join the library please click here
- If you are under the age of 18 you will need written permission from a parent or carer
- When using a library computer you must also agree to our computer access policy
- Once you have joined the library you will receive your library membership card and PIN number
- You will need both your membership card and PIN number when booking and logging on to a computer
- You can book a computer at your local library or online via our Netloan booking website
As a library member you are entitled to 60 minutes of free computer time every week.
After your free 60 minutes, the following charges will apply
|Per 30 minutes||50pence||25pence|
Please note you can also pay for part of an hour.
Non-members can use the computers for an additional charge - please ask library staff for more information.
Printing facilities are available at all Nottingham City Libraries. The following charges will apply:
Type and Size of Paper
Price per Sheet
Black and White A4
Black and White A3
Free WiFi access is currently available to library members at the following libraries
- Nottingham Central Library
- Aspley Library
- Basford Library
- Bilborough Library
- Bulwell Riverside Library
- Clifton Library
- Hyson Green Library
- Meadows Library
- Radford Lenton Library
- St Ann's Valley Library
- Sherwood Library
- Sneinton Library
- Southglade Park Library
- Wollaton Library
We offer free computer learning sessions across all Nottingham City Libraries
- One2One sessions - One to One tutoring covering computer basics, including an introduction to the internet and email
- Group sessions - Advanced computer sessions covering a variety of topics, including social networking and online shopping
Get our latest updates delivered to your inbox.
Sign up for Job Alerts, What's On, Latest News and more...