Your new Hyson Green Library is now open! Discover, learn and explore at your local library.
Hyson Green Library is located on the ground floor of The Mary Potter Centre offering a wide range of services and activities.
- Monday 8:30am to 6:30pm
- Tuesday 8:30am to 6:30pm
- Wednesday 8:30am to 6:30pm
- Thursday 8:30am to 6:30pm
- Friday 8:30am to 6:30pm
- Saturday 9am to 1pm
- Sunday Closed
- Closed on Bank Holidays
The Mary Potter Centre
76 Gregory Boulevard
Telephone: 0115 833 8332
Getting there: The Library is accessible by tram, the nearest stop is The Forest. Nottingham City Transport Locallink Bus L14 stops close by on Radford Road
- Access to computers and the Internet. Book a computer
- Free Wi-Fi
- Photocopier (charges apply)
- Newspapers and magazines
- Search, reserve and renew your items
- Printing (charges apply)
- A dedicated under 5s children's area
- Conversation group for learners of English, Every Friday 10:30am to 12pm
- Councillor Surgeries (Arboretum and Berridge wards) Every Saturday 11am to 12pm
- Work Club every Monday, 1-3pm, sessions run by employment advisors from Castle Cavendish
For information on upcoming events at this library, please visit our What's On Page
Children and Young People
Get our latest updates delivered to your inbox.
Sign up for Job Alerts, What's On, Latest News and more...