Parking Enforcement and Penalty Charge Notice
Enforcement and penalty charges
Information about the enforcement of parking restrictions, Penalty Charge Notices and the removal of illegally parked vehicles.
All parking Penalty Charge Notices served by Nottingham City Council are done so under the Traffic Management Act 2004.
Parking Penalty Charges
Under this legislation, a two tier charging system is in operation and authorities must apply different levels of charges depending on the type of charge. The charges are as follows:
- £70, which is reduced to £35 if it is paid within 14 days from the date of service of the Penalty Charge Notice
- £50, which is reduced to £25 if it is paid within 14 days from the date of service of the Penalty Charge Notice
Other ways to pay
- Cheque: Please make payable to 'Nottingham City Council' and send to the following address: Processing and Enforcement Services,
PO Box 10169,
- Postal Order: Postal Orders can be obtained from your local Post Office. You can find your nearest Post office by visiting www.postoffice.co.uk and clicking on the Branch Finder tab
- Credit or Debit Card: Card payments can be made by calling Processing and Enforcement Services on 0115 876 1499 or using the Nottingham City Council automated payment line on 0845 658 0590