The Travel Safe Partnership exists amongst Nottingham City Transport (NCT), NET, trentbarton, and Community Transport for Nottingham (CT4N) with Nottingham City Council to promote safe travel on public transport.
Travel Safe both promotes safer travel by public transport. The partnership works with all ages from Primary School to retirement villages to deliver advice, information and training on how to travel safely around Nottingham.
The team has a wealth of knowledge, expertise and experience to draw from and can provide you with a visit to remember.
You can join Travel Safe by contacting a member of the team. When contacting them, they may ask you a few things, such as:
- Do you have available space for a bus to park on the premises or nearby?
- What dates and times suit you?
- How many people would be attending?
- What would be the general aim of your visit? e.g.
- Is it a school visit for students to learn about safer travelling, CCTV and smartcards?
- Is it a visit to a disability group to practice using the ramp and wheelchair bay?
- Is it a visit to a specialist school to teach the students how to board and alight from a tram and bus?
- Is it a visit to a retirement village where accessibility is the key?
Meet the Team:
- Stuart Limb (School’s Liaison Officer from Nottingham City Transport) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lee North (Safety Officer from NET) email@example.com
- Aran Irwin (School’s Liaison Officer from trentbarton) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Barry Allitt (Senior Operations Manager from CT4N) email@example.com
- Roshni Devani (Independent Travel Training Officer from Nottingham City Council) firstname.lastname@example.org