There are a few changes to the Shopmobility service in order to ensure the safety of our staff and our Shopmobility users.
The new opening times are Tuesday - Thursday from 10.00am until 2.00pm (closed for lunch from 12.30pm until 1.00pm).
The updated guidelines are as follows:
- There is no access to the Shopmobility office or the toilet at any time
- No personal items are to be left on site
- Strictly bookings only
- Hire for a maximum of three hours
- Everyone will need to re-register
- Inform us if you are going to be late for your booking
- All bookings are allocated a slot to ensure social distancing is maintained
We have also introduced new COVID-19 rules in line with government guidance. These include:
- Wearing a face covering (unless you are exempt)
- Please stay at home if you or anyone in your household is experiencing COVID symptoms. Information on COVID symptoms can be found on the NHS website here.
- All equipment is sanitised before use
- Please keep to your allocated booking time and date to ensure social distancing is maintained
To contact us, please call 01158761313 (please note that we are currently experiencing IT issues and cannot listen to messages on our answer machine. If you cannot get through, please try again later) or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is Shopmobility?
Shopmobility offers you assistance to get around Nottingham city centre. Once you are a member of Shopmobility, you have access to use:
- Self-propelled or powered wheelchairs
- Three or four-wheeled scooters
- Free parking for up to four hours at the Victoria Centre car park
- A wheelchair-accessible toilet
We reserve the right to refuse the loan of any wheelchair or scooter at any time.