There are a few changes to the Shopmobility service in order to ensure the safety of our staff and our Shopmobility users.
The new opening times are Tuesday - Thursday from 10.00am until 2.00pm (closed for lunch from 12.30pm until 1.00pm).
The updated guidelines are as follows:
- There is no access to the Shopmobility office or the toilet at any time
- No personal items are to be left on site
- Strictly bookings only
- Hire for a maximum of three hours
- Everyone will need to re-register
- Inform us if you are going to be late for your booking
- All bookings are allocated a slot to ensure social distancing is maintained
We have also introduced new COVID-19 rules in line with government guidance. These include:
- Wearing a face covering (unless you are exempt)
- Please stay at home if you or anyone in your household is experiencing COVID symptoms. Information on COVID symptoms can be found on the NHS website here.
- All equipment is sanitised before use
- Please keep to your allocated booking time and date to ensure social distancing is maintained
To contact us, please call 01158761313 (please note that we are currently experiencing IT issues and cannot listen to messages on our answer machine. If you cannot get through, please try again later) or email us on email@example.com.
Becoming a Shopmobility member
To become a member of Shopmobility, you will need to complete a short application form or collect an application form from the Shopmobility team.
The form must be returned in person to Shopmobility, along with:
- A photographic ID (e.g. passport)
- Recent proof of your address (e.g. a bank statement)
Once you have become a member, your membership card will be posted to your address and you should bring this card with you whenever you need to use the service.
You can contact the Shopmobility team by calling (0115) 876 1313 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.