There are a few changes to the Shopmobility service in order to ensure the safety of our staff and our Shopmobility users.
The new opening times are Tuesday - Thursday from 10.00am until 3.00pm (closed for lunch from 12.30pm until 1.00pm).
The updated guidelines are as follows:
- There is no access to the Shopmobility office or the toilet at any time
- No personal items are to be left on site
- Strictly bookings only
- Hire for a maximum of three hours
- Everyone will need to re-register
- Inform us if you are going to be late for your booking
- All bookings are allocated a slot to ensure social distancing is maintained
We have also introduced new COVID-19 rules in line with government guidance. These include:
- Wearing a face covering (unless you are exempt)
- Please stay at home if you or anyone in your household is experiencing COVID symptoms. Information on COVID symptoms can be found on the NHS website here.
- All equipment is sanitised before use
- Please keep to your allocated booking time and date to ensure social distancing is maintained
To contact us, please call 01158761313 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
To comply with our insurance policy, members (both full and temporary) must have a short training session to cover the operation of the motorised scooters and wheelchairs.
For more detailed information about the changes mentioned in the updates above, please contact the service operator.