Quality homes for all
The Council’s Housing Strategy 2018 to 2021, ‘Quality Homes for All’ was agreed in June 2018.
Its overall vision is that all of Nottingham’s citizens should be able to access a good quality home, irrespective of whether it’s owned or rented.
The strategy shows:
- How we will ensure that more much-needed homes are built in Nottingham
- How we will invest in the existing homes we have to ensure they are of good quality, and how we will raise standards in the private rented sector
- Our approach to meeting more specialist housing needs
- How we will deliver better health outcomes through housing
- How we will ensure that housing providers play their part in keeping our communities strong
The full version of the strategy and a summary of the document is available below.