Statement from Additional and HMO Licensing on Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Following recent developments, Nottingham City Council has taken the decision that all staff who are able to work from home should now do so.
We are aware that this will have an impact on the service that we can provide within Housing Licensing, and appreciate how frustrating this may be.
We are working hard to keep the disruption to a minimum, and have put the following measures in place that will hopefully help with this.
- You can still submit licensing applications to us online using the portal https://myaccount.nottinghamcity.gov.uk/service/landlord_licence_application
- If you wish to send us information, please do so be sending it to us directly via email to HMO@nottinghamcity.gov.uk.
- Please be aware that we have very limited access to post and printing services at this time.
- Please note we aim to issue all relevant notices and documentation via email, please ensure we have the correct correspondence email address on your application and that all interested parties including banks and mortgage companies have consented to receive information and documents via email.
- For any queries you have, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you wish to speak to a specific officer, please contact them directly in the first instance or contact email@example.com
- If you wish to make a payment for a licence application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will call you back as soon as possible to take payment over the phone, you will just need you reference number, property address and bank card handy.
- If you require copies of documents there is a small administration fee for this service. We will provide a duplicate copy document through our system with the relevant information on it, so we can continue to issue these via email, please enquire at email@example.com.
- We are able to take incoming calls to the Customer Hub 0115 915 2000 to log your enquiry.
- For general queries you may have, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and these will be dealt with as quickly as possible, for all none urgent matters this will be within 15 working days.
- For landlords and tenants information on rents, evictions, maintaining and managing rented properties during the pandemic Coronavirus (COVID-19) please visit the GOV.UK website for the most up to date information COVID-19 and renting: guidance for landlords, tenants and local authorities
If you wish to make a generally queries or contact us by email, please include your name and contact details and the property address you enquire relates to, this information will help us have the correct information to hand when we respond.
We ask for your patience whilst we adapt to the current situation and new ways of working, so that we can provide the best possible service that we can.
Thank you, Julie Liversidge, Operations Manager (HMOs) Housing Licensing & Compliance Team