If you are homeless, we can provide support please contact us on 0115 876 3300
You are considered homeless if you
- have no home in the UK or elsewhere that you have a legal right to occupy
- have a movable home such as a boat or caravan and there is nowhere it can be placed lawfully
- you're at risk from harm if you stay in your current home
Our Housing Advisor may require you to provide documentation which will assist your case.
Documents required may include:
- Proof of identity (e.g. passport, driving licence)
- Eviction notice
- Proof of any medical conditions
- Birth certificates (if relevant)
- Proof of benefits or incomes
- Recent bank statements
- Contact details for Landlord/Excluder
- Personalised Housing Plan
You may be invited in for an appointment with a Housing Advisor to complete a Full Housing Assessment. This assessment will support the development of your Personalised Housing Plan (PHP).
In this plan you will be given actions to do to relieve your homelessness. These actions will be agreed by you with your Housing Advisor.