Supported Employment Service
The Supported Employment Service is a professional employment and training provider, securing paid employment opportunities for people who have a disability.
To access the service you will need to be referred by one of our social workers, occupational therapist or a disability employment advisor from Jobcentre Plus.
The teamwork with people who have some barriers into employment such as a learning disability, mental health issue, acquired brain injury or physical or sensory impairment.
- Support in applying for jobs
- Support in developing interview techniques
- Advice on finance and benefits
- Opportunities to participate in work placements
- One to one support in the workplace
- Ongoing support and monitoring throughout your working career
You can email the team at email@example.com. You can also call: 0115 876 2780, Monday to Thursday, 7:30 am to 4 pm and Friday 7:30 am to 12:30 pm