Nottingham City Council, School Governors' Team, provides support, training and development solutions to governors and governing bodies.
Support to Governors
- Advice and support by phone, email or personal appointment from the School Governors' team
- Training and development solutions include bespoke sessions, to governors and governing bodies
- Networking and development opportunities for Chairs and aspiring Chairs
- Termly newsletter and Local Authority reports, designed to raise awareness of changes to the education landscape and share good news stories across Nottingham City
- Schools administration service including the management of governing body meetings, sending out of meeting papers and the provision of dedicated clerks to advise and produce minutes
- Support for governing body change including conversion to a primary school, federation and academy
- Provide governor recruitment support
- Manage the appointment and re-appointment process for Local Authority governors
Please contact Rachael Harvey on 0115 876 4589 or email email@example.com
School Governors Team
Nottingham City Council
Learning and Transformation 3rd Floor
Tel: 0115 876 4589Is there anything wrong with this page?