Nottingham City Council, School Governors' Team, provides support, training and development solutions to governors and governing bodies.
Support, training and development solutions for governors and governing bodies:
- Advice and support by phone, email or virtual platform (if required)
- Training and development solutions include bespoke sessions, to governors and governing boards
- Networking and development opportunities for governors via the Virtual Chatroom
- Access to Governorhub, the online governor support toolkit and term-by-term governor reports, designed to raise awareness of changes to the education landscape and share good news stories across Nottingham City
- Business support including the management of governing body meetings, uploading to Governorhub all meeting papers and the provision of dedicated clerks to advise and produce minutes
- Support for governing body change including conversion to a primary school, federation and academy
- Provide external reviews of governance
- Provide consultancy support
- Support for Chairs
- Support for Headteachers.
Please contact Rachael Harvey on 0115 876 4589 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
School Governors Team
Nottingham City Council
Learning and Transformation 3rd Floor
Tel: 0115 876 4589Is there anything wrong with this page?