Safer Sleeping for Babies
Nottingham City Safeguarding Children Partnership and Nottinghamshire Safeguarding Children Partnership have developed the Safer Sleeping Risk Assessment Tool to support practitioners to identify if parents or carers are putting a baby to sleep in an unsafe way.
Other resources have also been developed to help practitioners:
- Safer Sleeping self-directed learning session
- Safer Sleep Infographic (Learning from Reviews)
- Safer Sleep Power Point Presentation
- Safer Sleep Risk Assessment Guidance
- Safer Sleep Risk Assessment Tool
We strongly recommend practitioners take time to familiarise themselves with the excellent range of information and resources published by the Lullaby Trust.