Support for children and young people 

Are you a child or young person being treated in a way that makes you feel scared, unsafe or very unhappy or alone? Or are you worried about a child or young person you think is being harmed?

If you are concerned for yourself or someone else, you may want to ring a helpline that is just for children and young people such as:

If you need immediate help because someone is harming you, or a child or young person you know, you can ring the Police and Children's Services in Nottingham and tell them what you are worried about.

Nottinghamshire Police

Telephone 999 or 0300 300 9999

Children's Services

You can call City MASH from Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.  Outside of these hours, the telephone number should be used for emergency safeguarding enquiries only.

Didn’t find what you were looking for? Please get in touch and we will direct you to the information you need, or add the new information to these pages. 

Contact Us

Loxley House
Station Street

Tel: 0115 876 4762

Is there anything wrong with this page?