In line with existing Government advice, all Nottingham City Council staff who are able to work from home are now doing so.
We are aware that this will have an impact on the service that we can provide within Planning, and appreciate how frustrating this will be.
We are working hard to keep the disruption to a minimum, and have put the following measures in place that will hopefully help with this.
- You can still submit planning applications to us using the Planning Portal
- If you wish to speak to a specific planning officer, please call them directly if you know their number. If you do not have this, please call 0115 8764447 (Option 2 then Option 5).
- If you wish to make a payment for a planning application or pre-app enquiry, please call 0115 8764447 (Option 2 then Option 5) to pay by card. If you do not wish to use this method, you can request bank details, which can be provided to do a BACS transfer.
- If you require copies of historic decision notices that are not available on the website, please be aware that we are currently unable to provide these in their existing format, due to not being able to access them. We are looking at providing a duplicate copy through our system with the relevant information on it, so we can continue to issue these.
- If you wish to comment on an ongoing planning application, please be aware that we cannot currently accept these by post. You can either email your comments directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or comment through the planning website. After accessing this page please use the following steps:
a) Enter the reference number in the search field at the bottom of the page and click search. If you do not know the reference number, please use the first line of the address
b) Click on make a comment
c) Fill in the online form and click submit
Generally for any queries please email:
Thank you for your continued patience at this time.