Statement from Planning on Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Following recent developments, Nottingham City Council has taken the decision that all staff who are able to work from home should now do so.
We are aware that this will have an impact on the service that we can provide within Planning, and appreciate how frustrating this will be.
We are working hard to keep the disruption to a minimum, and have put the following measures in place that will hopefully help with this.
- You can still submit planning applications to us using the Planning Portal
- The duty officer service has been suspended until further notice. For any queries you have, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you wish to speak to a specific planning officer, please email in the first instance to email@example.com
- If you wish to make a payment for a planning application or pre-app enquiry, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will call you back as soon as possible to take this. If you do not wish to use this method, you can request bank details, which can be provided to do a BACS transfer.
- If you require copies of historic decision notices that are not available on the website, please be aware that we are currently unable to provide these in their existing format, due to not being able to access them. We are looking at providing a duplicate copy through our system with the relevant information on it so we can continue to issue these.
- We are currently unable to take incoming calls to the Planning phone number. For any other Planning queries you may have, please email email@example.com and these will be dealt with as quickly as possible
- If you wish to comment on an ongoing planning application, please be aware that we cannot currently accept these by post. You can either email your comments directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or comment through the planning website. After accessing this page please use the following steps:
a) Enter the reference number in the search field at the bottom of the page and click search. If you do not know the reference number, please use the first line of the address
b) Click on make a comment
c) Fill in the online form and click submit
We ask for your patience whilst we adapt to the current situation and new ways of working, so that we can provide the best possible service that we can.
Generally for any queries please email