Nottingham City Council currently has a list of Accredited providers in place to ensure there is sufficient provision for Semi-Independent Living placements in Nottingham and the surrounding areas.
This Accreditation is being reviewed. Therefore Nottingham City Council will not be evaluating any further applications for the current Accreditation.
If you are a provider of Semi-Independent Living Services for Children in Care aged 16+ (Accommodation and Support) within the Nottingham City region and wish to become a supplier for Nottingham City Council
Due to being inundated with applications during 2020, a review of Accredited providers in January 2021 has confirmed that we have sufficient provision in Nottingham and the surrounding areas to meet our need for Semi-Independent Living placements for the foreseeable future.
The accreditation application pack is available below:
- SIL - Background and Instructions Document
- SIL - Accreditation Application Form
- SIL - Service Specification
- SIL - Contract Terms and Conditions
- Appendix 1 - Nottingham SIA Scheme Manual 2017
- Appendix 2 - Nottingham City Council Placement Process
- Appendix 3 - NCC Life Skills Program
- Appendix 4 - Quarterly Monitoring Return
- Appendix 5 - Quality Standards Check List
- Appendix 6 - Matching Matrix
- Appendix 7 - Location Risk Assessment Template
- Appendix 8 - Weekly Report Template
- Appendix 9 - End of Placement Feedback Template
- Appendix 10 - YP Risk Assessment
- Appendix 11 - Incident Report Template
- Appendix 12 - Individual Placement Agreement Template
- Appendix 13 - Referral Form
Please submit completed application forms by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
During the assessment, providers may be contacted for further information or to clarify responses. Approved providers will be issued with a contract with Nottingham City Council, a copy of which is available to download and view as part of the application pack.