Here you will find guidance notes and advice on the process of applying to transfer a premises licence holder including a list of licensing solicitors and specialists.

A transfer of the licence is necessary when the licence holder leaves or sells the business and this application should be made by the new person. Signed consent will be required from the outgoing licence holder. Before applying please read the guidance notes thoroughly.

Apply online


Application to Transfer a Premises Licence

Application to Transfer a Premises Licence

Consent of Premises Licence Holder to Transfer

Guidance for Applicants

Certificate of Service

Regional Licensing Specialists

The current fee is £23.00

Will Tacit Consent Apply: No tacit consent is applicable to this type of application. If you have not been advised by us within a reasonable time following the end of any notice period for the application then please contact us.

Contact Us

Commercial and Operations Licensing
Central Police Station
Byron House
Maid Marian Way

Tel: 0115 915 6571

Is there anything wrong with this page?